We are highlighting some of the best jobs without a college degree and how you get them.
College isn't for everyone. But you still want to make a great living and have job stability. What are the best jobs without a college degree? First, you want to look for industries in high demand. This will ensure you can always find a job. And won't leave you stuck at a company you don't like. Second, you should look for jobs that have great benefits and plenty of career growth opportunity. So, let's get to it and talk more about the best jobs without a college degree.
Maintenance and Repair Worker
Maintenance and repair workers are some of the highest paying jobs without a college degree. If you are someone that likes to work with their hands and are mechanically inclined these jobs are some of the best jobs without a college degree. They do require training. So, you want to find companies that are willing to train you if you don't have much experience.
Look for large companies the offer on the job training for several of our positions.
People always need HVAC technicians. Whether they are installing new HVAC systems or repairing current systems, HVAC technicians are always in demand. To become a qualified HVAC technician, you need to work under a licensed technician. But there are other steps needed as well.
- You need to earn your diploma. An aspiring HVAC technician must first complete high school diploma or equivalent like a GED.
- Next, enroll in a training program. Following high school, an HVAC technician must complete a training program.
- Once you have completed your training program you need to complete an apprenticeship. Although it's not required, many companies want to see an apprenticeship lasting between three and five years.
- Get state approval if needed. Many sales require you to obtain a license to work as an HVAC technician. You'll want to check your state for the specific requirements to becomes a certified HVAC technician.
If you like working with customers directly and are good communicator, sales jobs are great jobs. Not only can you make a great salary, but many sales jobs come with great bonuses and huge growth potential. You can start out in inside sales or a customer service representative and work your way up to territory sales or even a national accounts manager.
To see our current opening for sales jobs which are some of the best jobs without a college degree click here
Manufacturing Jobs Are Some of The Best Jobs Without a College Degree
You can walk right into a manufacturing job without any experience. Pay is solid and benefits can be effective on day one of employment like here at Daikin. And the more experience you have the better the pay can be.
Assembly line are jobs are great way to get your door in the door at a manufacturing company. And they can offer a lot of flexibility in your schedule. Generally, assembly line jobs offer multiple shift options. So maybe you want to take some classes, or you want to be able to get your kids off to school every morning, look at assembly lines jobs
to provide the money you need while working around your schedule.
Electricians do not require a college degree, but they do require an apprenticeship. And they are some of the best jobs without a college degree. Our electricians require the following:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A four-year skilled Trades Apprenticeship or 8 years documented experience in trade.
- Master electrician license preferred, maintenance or journeyman electrician acceptable. And license must be current.
Some Of The Best Jobs Without A College Degree
- Maintenance and Repair Worker
- HVAC Technician
- Sales Jobs